Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

Donte Moncrief‘s first game with the Pittsburgh Steelers

in Beckenvorstellung 31.10.2019 02:35
von zhangzk • 158 Beiträge

Moncrief managed just three catches on 10 targets in Sunday night’s regular season opener against the New England Patriots. His three catches netted just seven yards and Moncrief had a handful of passes hit his hands that he was unable to secure http://www.packerscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-jace-sternberger-jersey , including a fourth-and-one conversion and a potential touchdown.“It’s sickening when you watch it and you know the plays that you’re supposed to make and you didn’t make them,�? Moncrief said, via Mike Prisuta of the team’s website. “And you see them and you’re like, ‘Gosh, I know I gotta make that.�? The other day, after we watched that film, there was a feeling in my stomach Dexter Williams Jersey , it hurt. I went home, went straight to sleep, it hurt me. I had to put that away.“That was my first one like that, that was a bad one. It hurt, but at the end of the day it’s the NFL, all you can do is get better the next day. You gotta bounce back. You can’t let it hold you down.”The missed chances probably wouldn’t have shifted the outcome of the game against New England, but it still wasn’t the best first impression to leave either. Moncrief has been dealing with a dislocated middle finger since early in training camp but he wouldn’t use that as a crutch for the dropped passes against the Patriots.The ten targets Moncrief saw in New England were the most of any Steelers’ receiver. Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he’s not altering his approach with Moncrief due to one shaky outing.Moncrief is looking to bounce back this week against the Seattle Seahawks Nick Bosa Jersey , who only allowed 20 points to the Cincinnati Bengals last week but saw Andy Dalton throw for over 400 yards on 51 attempts.“He believes in me,” Moncrief said of Roethlisberger. “He knows what I can do. I know what I can do. At the end of the day that was my worst game ever in my career, and it hurt.“But you can’t just sit there and just pout about it. You gotta get better, and that’s what I’m doing.�? NFL fans have a great sense of history. There are Pittsburgh Steeler devotees who were not yet born in 1972 who nonetheless can recite every detail of the “Immaculate Reception” as if they had personally witnessed it. And there’s probably no greater milestone in the history of a professional football franchise than the moment in which one of its players crossed the goal line to score six points for the very first time in team history.But how many modern day fans can tell you the name of the player who performed that feat for their favorite team? Mention of names like “Hinkey" Haines, “Dutch" Sternaman and Tony Teresa will likely draw you only blank stares from Giant, Bear and Raider fans today.We’re going to take a quick look at the 32 men who hold the distinction of officially scoring the first TDs in the history of each current NFL franchise.Before we begin, there is one preliminary name which deserves recognition. The Rock Island Independents no longer exist L.J. Collier Jersey , but on September 26, 1920, it was wide receiver Eddie Novak who opened the scoring for them in a 48-0 win over the St. Paul Ideals, the first-ever touchdown in what is now known as the National Football League.So it's now time for a history lesson. Here are the 32 players that scored each NFL team's first ever touchdown.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.