Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

A long, long way from Oakland.

in Beckenvorstellung 22.10.2019 07:56
von zhangzk • 158 Beiträge

Next year Dexter Williams Jersey , the Raiders may be playing a long way from Oakland.According to the , the Raiders are in talks with Tottenham regarding the possibility of playing its home games there next year.Tottenham was due to host an NFL game this season, but the refurbished stadium wasn’t ready.It’s hard to imagine this being anything more than leverage for whatever stadium deal the Raiders strike domestically, with AT&T Park in San Francisco being a potential destination. Oakland is due to face the teams of the NFC North and AFC South Nick Bosa Jersey , along with the last-place teams from the AFC East and the AFC North.Surely, coach Jon Gruden wouldn’t want to spend a season in England. He made it clear this year prior to traveling to London for a regular-season game in 2018.“I hope I can make it, honestly. I’m not great,” Gruden said. “I get claustrophobic. My son was a weightlifter and he won a powerlifting competition in Belarus. I had to fly 14 hours. I had to fly home 14 hours. I had vertigo for a month. I couldn’t even lay down, the house was spinning. I am hoping I don’t get vertigo. I’m not a great traveler.”He likely won’t have to worry about multiple London trips next year. But until the Raiders know where they will be in 2019 L.J. Collier Jersey , there’s no reason to take any option off the table. Thursday will be our biggest day yet from Atlanta, or arguably from any Super Bowl city.PFT Live will feature Chris Simms and Dan Katz a/k/a Barstool Big Cat (if we can get him in), and guest appearances by 49ers tight end George Kittle and Vikings receiver Stefon Diggs. (Giants running back Saquon Barkley possibly will be a semi-unexpected walk on.)After the show, we’ll be taping interviews that will appear in this space and elsewhere (like the #PFTPM podcast) with the following anticipated guests (in order of taping schedule): Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan, Falcons G.M. Thomas Dimitroff http://www.seahawkscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-marquise-blair-jersey , Broncos linebacker Von Miller, Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott, Steelers receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster, Panthers tight end Greg Olsen, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson D.K. Metcalf Jersey , Falcons CEO Rich McKay, Broncos running back Philip Lindsay, Saints defensive end Cam Jordan, Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray, and Broncos linebacker Bradley Chubb.So join us on NBC Sports Radio from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET http://www.seahawkscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-cody-barton-jersey , on NBCSN from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET, in podcast form, and on this page for full videos all interviews.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.