Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

2?Odds: 49ers are 7-point favoritesNiners

in Fische 07.01.2020 02:57
von elaine95 (gelöscht)

Lions running back Kerryon Johnson hasn’t played since hurting his knee in the sixth game of the season Womens Matt Prater Jersey , and he won’t play this week, either. But he hopes his season isn’t over.Johnson says that even though the Lions are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, he wants to get back on the field in Week 16 and Week 17 because he loves playing football.“As stupid as some people may see it, I like to play, man,” Johnson said, via the Detroit Free Press. “I did all this work in the offseason, did all this work in the summer, and I didn’t do it to play five games. Obviously Womens Kerry Hyder Jersey , my goal every year is to play a full season. Two seasons down, I’m 0 for 2. But getting to [seven games], whatever it might be, is better than where I’m at now.”That’s the attitude of the vast majority of NFL players: For all the talk from fans about whether teams should tank for higher draft picks, players want to play, and want to win. Johnson is hoping to get two more chances to do that.FanPulse: Lions fans’ confidence in team direction cut in half after Week 1 blowout loss Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL, powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Lions fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.Last week Womens Ricky Jean Francois Jersey , our FanPulse surveys debuted and Detroit Lions fans seemed cautiously optimistic about the 2018 season. 68 percent of polled fans were confident in the direction of the team. While some had been shaken by the poor preseason performance from Matt Patricia’s crew, the majority of fans still believed the Lions’ trajectory was headed upwards.Then Monday night happened:How confident are you in the direction of the team? Last week: 68 percent confidenceLions fans have quickly jumped ship with many already wondering if firing Jim Caldwell was the right thing to do. Rumors are floating that some veteran players are unhappy with Patricia’s methods, and general manager Bob Quinn is also facing a ton of criticism.As a result, fan confidence has dropped more than half in just one week. Last week, 68 percent of fans were confident in the direction of the team. That number is now just 32 percent. Additionally, only 11 percent were “not very confident” or “not confident prior to Monday. That number has nearly tripled to 31 percent. He may or may not have lost some players in the locker room, but it’s abundantly clear Matt Patricia has lost some fans in just one week.Will the Lions win or lose in Week 2?Odds: 49ers are 7-point favoritesNiners Nation FanPulse: 49ers by 7Pride Of Detroit FanPulse: Lions by 1Interestingly enough, despite the clear lack in confidence, Lions fans are still Anthony Zettel Jersey White , on average, picking them to pull off a pretty significant upset on the road this week against the San Francisco 49ers. Vegas’ odds have skyrocketed to favor the 49ers by a touchdown, and while our friends at Niners Nation think that’s about right, Lions fans still think Detroit will move to 1-1.Other than QB, what is most valuable to an NFL offense? Our national poll this week deals with the most important non-quarterback position on offense. Considering how much we’ve seen Matthew Stafford get beat up over his entire career, I’m guessing most Lions fans are with the majority here. Left tackle beat the field by a large margin, and NFL general managers seem to agree. In general, teams are willing to pay left tackles and wide receivers more than any other offensive position outside of quarterback.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.