Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

said. “The way they run the ball sets up the pass game. I love it. I love the play-action. It’s fun to get back in that kind of

in Fische 07.01.2020 02:24
von elaine95 (gelöscht)

It’s been mostly bad news on the injury front in Cincinnati this week. Among the names expected to be out Sunday against the Buccaneers are Darqueze Dennard Rodney Anderson Jersey 2019 , John Ross, Tyler Kroft, Giovani Bernard, Nick Vigil, and possibly Vontaze Burfict.However Color Rush Rodney Anderson Jersey , it now appears there is a ‘chance’ we see starting center Billy Price against the Buccaneers, as he made his long-awaited return to practice on Wednesday:I would still guess he doesn’t play this week, but getting in a week of practice before the bye will help ensure he’s ready to rock when the Bengals host the Saints in Week 10. It’s not been a great start to the career of the 21st overall pick in this year’s NFL Draft, who has missed the last five games due to a foot injury suffered in Week 2. The Bengals usually get little-to-nothing from their first-round picks, only to have them become solid contributors as their careers go on.Still Cheap Rodney Anderson Jersey , if the Bengals are going to rebound from their two-game losing streak and have a strong second half to their season, a healthy Price could do wonders. This offensive line is still one of the worst in football, and Price should be able to help cure their woes on the interior. It would be great to see Price return to center and have Hopkins move over to right guard to replace Alex Redmond, who remains one of the worst starting linemen of any NFL team. Perhaps Price could even move to right guard, but either way Rodney Anderson Jersey Womens , someone needs to push Redmond out of the lineup. Get well soon, Billy. Now that he can actually talk about being the coach of the Bengals, Zac Taylor can get to know his best player.And for A.J. Green, the promise of some new spark on offense matches his excitement to be well.Green told Geoff Hobson of the team’s official website he hadn’t met Taylor as of this morning, but couldn’t wait to.“I’ve heard great things Rodney Anderson Cincinnati Bengals Jersey ,” Green said. “The way they run the ball sets up the pass game. I love it. I love the play-action. It’s fun to get back in that kind of offense. I loved playing for Jay [Gruden, the Bengals coordinator his first three years]. I had my best years with Jay.”Injuries kept Green’s numbers to career lows last year, but he has gotten rid of the walking boot he was using for protection after toe surgery in December. He said he consulted with other players who have rehabbed similar injuries (including Julio Jones, Antonio Gates, and Brandon Marshall) and feels good about his prospects.“[Gates] told me it takes time Rodney Anderson Jersey 2019 ,” he said. “Four to five months to get range of motion. He had it in 2008 and no problems. (Marshall) said it’s a long process just because it’s a toe with a bunch of little things, but he’s been fine.”Getting Green back online will also help Taylor make a good first impression, as he tries to invigorate an offense that has a solid stable of skill-position talent.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.