Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

Brandon Reilly all flew out to Housto

in Fische 12.12.2019 04:32
von elaine95 (gelöscht)

When quarterbacks are disagreeing with roughing the passer calls http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-julien-davenport-jersey , it’s probably a good sign that the rules have gone too far in their advantage.Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson is the latest to question the number of roughing calls thus far this season.“Of course, it helps me out as a quarterback,” Watson said Wednesday, via John McClain of the Houston Chronicle. “I’ve been playing this game for 12 to 14 years, and some of the calls are just crazy.”NFL officials have called 34 roughing the passer penalties in three weeks, Kevin Seifert of ESPN reports. But the competition committee has the rule on its agenda for a regularly scheduled conference call next week, and the league鈥檚 former head of officials Womens Kendall Lamm Jersey , Mike Pereira, expects a change in how roughing the passer is officiated.“I’m cool with it because I want to be safe and sound, but at the same time, let’s play football,” Watson said. “It goes both ways. Some of the times, when the defensive guys are trying to hold up, they get hurt.“I’m the quarterback Womens Ibraheim Campbell Jersey , and I’m being honest with you, let the guys play and see how it goes.” The Texans had been a really healthy football team until last week. They lost Kevin Johnson, Dylan Cole, and Bruce Ellington. Concussions are always a terrible thing. But Johnson’s injury was major, playing time wise. Once again, Johnson was playing poorly to start the season. Cole was useful, but his injury was more of a developmental than production cost. And after Ellington was lost for the year Womens Christian Covington Jersey , Houston subbed in rock star slot receiver Keke Coutee. Following Houston’s stupid, stupid, stupid win over the Colts, news came out regarding Will Fuller. He suffered a hamstring injury, not an ankle injury as the CBS broadcast crew would have you believe, during the game and was pulled out for more than precautionary reasons. He will be reevaluated later this week. As a result, the Texans did that usual thing where they worked out other receivers. Cyril Grayson Womens Jon Weeks Jersey , Krishawn Hogan, Francis Owusu and Brandon Reilly all flew out to Houston to perform in front of the Texans’ brass. Grayson was the lucky one to make the practice squad to replace Jester Weah, who was placed on the practice squad-injured list. I had no idea that was a thing. Lastly, Aaron Colvin hurt his ankle against the Colts. Nobody knows the severity other than it really hurts, Charlie. He may play again this year.For what it’s worth, Colvin has vowed he’ll return this season.The Texans will get Kayvon Webster back this week. Look for him, Shareece Wright Joel Heath Jersey White , Johnathan Joseph, and Kareem Jackson to try to cover the Cowboys’ replacement level wide receivers on Sunday night.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.