Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

Womens Patrick Robinson 2019 Jersey

in Verkaufen 25.10.2019 10:00
von linchao • 293 Beiträge

With a punctuation-fueled dispute recently emerging regarding whether the Commissioner claimed that representatives of the league office spoke with Saints players Marcus Davenport Jersey 2019 , it’s fair to scrutinize other claims made by the league regarding communications that occurred, or didn’t occur, in the aftermath of the Rams-Saints NFC Championship.Here’s one that was resolved conclusively on Thursday. Despite a weekend leak by the league to ESPN and a Wednesday contention from the Commissioner at his annual pre-Super Bowl press conference that Competition Committee chairman Rich McKay spoke to Saints coach Sean Payton in the aftermath of the playoff game, McKay told 聽on Thursday afternoon that the two men have not spoken.“No White Tre'Quan Smith Jersey ,” McKay said regarding whether he spoke to Payton. “I texted him after the game. I probably shouldn’t have. And I told him what a great year he had and how well I thought they’d played, and that I was sorry the way the game had come out. He texted back. Texted back again. I texted one more time and then I realized, ‘You know what? It’s a little sensitive. . . . I might want to back up here.'”While not a major point, nuances Tre'Quan Smith Jersey 2019 , details, and subtleties like this can become relevant when trying to determine who does, and doesn’t, possess true and genuine credibility when trying to figure out the truth regarding the league’s contentions New Orleans Saints Patrick Robinson Jersey , positions, and intentions as to the challenge of improving officiating.From why the league waited to admit the mistake publicly to whether the league is truly committed to finding creative and meaningful ways to ensure that similar outcomes won’t happen in the future, all we have to work with at this point is the league’s word. Last week Head Coach Sean Payton mentioned he expected to get both Tommylee Lewis and Ted Ginn back from injured reserve at some point this season, and now Lewis is rejoining the active roster after being activated earlier today Womens Patrick Robinson 2019 Jersey , per report.To make room for Lewis the Saints have cut guard Chaz Green who was signed back in October and was a 3rd round pick in the 2015 NFL Draft for the Dallas Cowboys. The return of Lewis could mean less special teams snaps for star runningback Alvin Kamara. While he only returned 3 punts in 2 games before going on injured reserve, Lewis averaged 23 yards per return.While officially listed as a receiver hes seen limited success at the position in his short career. With rookie receiver Tre’Quan Smith missing the past two days of practice on a short week this could point to Smith possibly missing this game which would provide Lewis with an opportunity to play on offense. His best game as a receiver came in 2017 against the Falcons when he caught 2 passes for 30 yards while having 121 kick return yards on 5 attempts.Earlier today Payton stated they hadn’t made a decision on if Lewis would return this week, but apparently that decision was made shortly following his press conference with the media.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.