Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

Cheap Greedy Williams Youth Jersey

in Verkaufen 25.10.2019 08:53
von linchao • 293 Beiträge

Much like the Duke Johnson headline earlier Cleveland Browns Greedy Williams Jersey , we also had a second story come out on Thursday about the Cleveland Browns, this time regarding the working relationship between head coach Freddie..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesDawgs EDTMuch like the Duke Johnson headline earlier, we also had a second story come out on Thursday about the Cleveland Browns, this time regarding the working relationship between head coach Freddie Kitchens and offensive coordinator Todd Monken. First, let’s start with what Mike Silver of the NFL Network said about Monken’s transition to Cleveland “not going as smoothly as planned.”Mary Kay Cabot of the Plain Dealer added this information as a follow-up to Silver’s report Cheap Greedy Williams Youth Jersey , downplaying Kitchens’ greater role on offense as a normal part of the offseason process:It’s important sometimes not to read too much into details. It’s easy to hear that things with Monken “aren’t going as smoothly as planned,” but that’s not a bad thing. There are so many tasks at work in which I optimistically think one way, and then once I start diving into it, I realize, “ah Womens Bernie Kosar Jersey , crap, this has some more moving pieces than I expected.” And, the fact that Monken is adapting the offense to mesh his scheme with Kitchens’ scheme, it should be expected that there would be some bumps in the road. The surprise would be if things did go extremely smooth, right? Lane Adkins of The OBR echos this mentality:So Womens Denzel Ward Jersey , like I said to kick off the Duke Johnson post, it is definitely the offseason! Odell Beckham would like you to know that if he was a problem on the Giants, it’s because he had a problem with the Giants’ complacency about going 6-10 or worse in four of his five seasons there.In a series of tweets, Beckham responded to a comment from Giants General Manager Dave Gettleman in which Gettleman was asked if the Giants had a culture problem and answered, “Not anymore.” Some saw Gettleman’s statement as saying the Giants got rid of their culture problem when they traded Beckham to the Browns Womens David Njoku Jersey , and Beckham didn’t appreciate that suggestion.“Ask any one of my teammates of who I was as a teammates and a man and a person,” Beckham wrote. “Yes I’m cancer to a place that’s ok wit losing because I want to win that BADDD. Ur absolutely correct!”Beckham said he’s happier in Cleveland.“I’ve never been in a place so happy in my life, my soul, my spirit, is at an all time high!” Beckham wrote.Beckham and Gettleman may both agree that the trade was for the best.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.