Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

Case Keenum Color Rush Jersey

in Verkaufen 23.10.2019 04:03
von linchao • 293 Beiträge

Day 3 concludes with the Chiefs Josey Jewell Jersey , Chargers and Raiders all making a draft impact." Denver Broncos 2019 DraftAFC West roundup: Denver Broncos’ rivals make an impact with their Day 3 draft selectionsNew,19commentsDay 3 concludes with the Chiefs, Chargers and Raiders all making a draft impact.MDTKansas City Chiefs:Round 6, Pick 29: South Carolina CB Rashad Fenton (No. 201 overall) - The 5-foot-11 193-pound prospect out of Miami isn’t afraid to scrap and will get physical with receivers early on. He’s got no problem breaking up passes at high catch points and uses his length to his advantage. Fenton anticipates routes well and can peel off routes to make plays similar to Aqib Talib. Also skilled in the open field and as a kick returner.Round 6, Pick 42: Utah State RB Darwin Thompson (No. 214 overall) - Former St. Louis Rams’ running back David Thompson’s nephew, young Darwin, has shown flashes of brilliance in his short time at Utah State. Thompson rushed for 1,044 yards and 14 touchdowns on just 153 carries in 13 games in 2018. Thompson’s mindset is eerily similar to former Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt. Expect Thompson to pick up right where Hunt left off, going to work early and often in between the tackles despite his diminutive stature.Round 7, Pick 2: Illinois offensive lineman Nick Allegretti (No. 216 overall) - The 6-foot-4, 320-pound center adds depth and competition along the Chiefs’ zone-heavy offensive line. A two-time captain for Illinois, Allegretti provides insurance as the Chiefs look to reload at center after veteran Mitch Morse left for Buffalo via free agency.Oakland Raiders:Round 4 Pick 4: Eastern Michigan edge rusher Maxx Crosby (No. 106 overall) - Damon ‘Snacks’ Harrison calls Maxx Crosby the sleeper of the 2019 NFL draft. Crosby draws comparisons to ‘white walkers’ from Game of Thrones with his long limbs and high motor. Crosby is chippy and thrives under pressure, traits that add to his high ceiling as an NFL prospect.Round 4, Pick 27: Houston CB Isaiah Johnson (No. 129 overall) - The senior corner out of Bryan, TX runs a 4.4 unofficial 40 yard-dash time, and comes with the typical Oakland Raiders speed you would expect in the draft. Johnson is a former track star, and notorious for his pass breakups, as he led the Cougars with seven of them in 2018.Round 4, Pick 35: LSU TE Foster Moreau (No. 137 overall) - A hometown hero at LSU, Moreau brings toughness to the tight end position in Oakland that the Raiders got used to in 2018 with the likes of Jared Cook. Moreau is the hard worker that just won’t go away, and will be hard for the Raiders to ignore when sorting out their final depth chart for the 2019 regular season.John David Mercer-USA TODAY SportsRound 5, Pick 11: Clemson WR Hunter Renfrow (No. 149 overall) - A personal favorite of mine, Renfrow is an outstanding athlete at only 5-foot-10 and 184 pounds https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Daesean-Hamilton-Jersey , Renfrow draws comparisons to Wes Welker and Antonio Brown when it comes to his craftiness and ability to find open space. The bloodline is there (Renfrow is the third college football player in his family) as well as the championship-winning background (two titles at Clemson). Renfrow was also a walk-on, and carries a chip on his shoulder.Round 7, Pick 16: Quinton Bell edge rusher Prairie View A&M (No. 230 overall) -Bell will be a shot in the dark for the Raiders, after playing WR for three seasons at Prairie View A&M before being converted to an edge rusher. 7.5 sacks and 10 tackles for loss in his senior year in 2018 and Bell is now on an NFL roster. Bell is rare. A gifted athlete with some twitch in his game. This seems like a Mayock long-shot, but one worth taking for the Raiders.Los Angeles Chargers:Round 4 Pick 28 (130 overall): Drue Tranquill LB Notre Dame - The 6-foot-2, 234-pound senior out of Fort Wayne, Indiana, has size, skill and aggression. Traits that stud defenders Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram also possess. Tranquill was brought in to get the motor going and stalk opposing backs from sideline to sideline.Round 5, Pick 28 (No. 166 overall): Easton Stick QB North Dakota State - Stick is savvy and skilled. His light feet (4.62 40 yard-dash at the combine) make him a threat on the ground as well as through the air, and his natural athleticism cannot be denied. Stick is short with a weak arm, but also out to prove he’s not just an RPO quarterback.Round 6, Pick 28 (No. 200 overall) Emeke Egbule LB Houston - The senior out of Galena Park, Texas, has shown high upside and low consistency. Egbule is a stat-stuffer in all categories, and should remind Chargers fans of Junior Seau the way he flies around.Round 7, Pick 28 (No. 242 overall) Cortez Broughton DT Cincinnati - The final pick for the Chargers in 2019, Broughton brings energy and excitement to a Chargers defensive line that got run over by the New England Patriots in the playoffs last season. Broughton can do it all but may not be particularly outstanding at doing any one thing in particular. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Von Miller concurs with his coaches that he needs to make more plays, not that he needs to play more.The Broncos (2-2) haven’t had a takeaway since the season opener, and the fulcrum of Denver’s defense said the solution is simple: “I’ve got to get some sacks.”Miller said if he can get to the quarterback like he did in the opener, when he dumped Russell Wilson three times, he can either force a fumble or a bad throw.“I’ve got to play better. I’ve got to do better Case Keenum Color Rush Jersey ,” Miller said. “… We’ve got some big-time games coming up and I’ve got to be big in those.”Miller, who leads the Broncos into the Meadowlands to face the Jets (1-3) on Sunday, has seen his playing time dip by about 10 percent this season.He’s missed more than a quarter of Denver’s defensive snaps as his coaches aim to rotate Miller and rookie Bradley Chubb, the fifth overall pick in the 2018 draft, with Shaq Barrett and former first-round pick Shane Ray.“If you want me to, I can play the whole game,” cracked Miller, who has only done that twice in his eight-year career, against Cincinnati last season and at New Orleans the year before.“I mean, it’s just different this year . It’s not me and DeMarcus (Ware) and the no-game guys behind us anymore,” Miller said. “It’s not like that. We’ve got big-time players between me, Chubb, Shaq and Shane.“It’s just tough. You have to find ways to get Shaq and Shane in there. I have to find ways to get on the field during crunch time and in the clutch, which I am in there, usually.”Miller said this formula will keep all four pass rushers fresh and fit for the long haul.“We just have a special situation here. We’ve got four great pass rushers and it would be a total injustice to have Shaq and Shane on the bench,” Miller said.Miller has played 74.2 percent of the snaps this season. That’s a significant drop from the 84.2 percent clip he’s played over his previous six seasons (not counting the games he missed in 2013), and at that rate, would work out to the lowest percentage of his career.It wouldn’t be too far from the 76.2 percent of snaps Miller played in 2015 when he led the Broncos to a Super Bowl win, however. That year, he was at his best in the playoffs, pulverizing Tom Brady in the AFC championship and Cam Newton in the Super Bowl.Miller’s highest percentage of plays came in 2013 after he returned from a six-game suspension to start the season and logged 92.6 percent of the snaps before a knee injury sidelined him and forced him to miss that year’s Super Bowl.Miller’s heavy workload and weight gain that year may have contributed to his injury, and both his physique and playing time have slimmed down since.He’s averaged 880 snaps a year since his knee injury in 2013 after logging a career-high 962 snaps the year before he got hurt. He’s on pace for 808 snaps this season.Statistically speaking, Miller has been quiet since racking up four sacks in the first two weeks of the season.“It’s a tough league and the sacks Jared Veldheer Jersey , they definitely come in bunches,” Miller said. “I mean, I started the season off with three sacks and I’m like, ‘Man, I’m going to get 45 sacks this season. It’s going to be easy. And next game, I get two sacks and get one taken away and I’m like, ‘Man, that would have been five sacks in two games.”He’s been held without a sack the last two weeks, both losses, including a 27-23 heartbreaker against Kansas City on Monday night in which Miller had just one tackle and couldn’t bring down Patrick Mahomes, who switched the football to his left hand , then shot-putted it to Tyreek Hill with Miller dragging him down for a key first down on the Chiefs’ game-winning drive .This week, Broncos coach Vance Joseph called out his coaching staff and his star players — although not by name — to do better after Denver cratered in crunch time against Kansas City.“There weren’t enough sacks on the quarterback,” Joseph said. “We made maybe two plays on the ball the entire night. We need more. We need more from our main guys on both sides of the ball.”When those comments were relayed to him, Miller showed he’s not overly stressed about his sack slowdown.“I mean, in my heart I feel like, you know, my mom always told me since I was a little boy that I was her star,” Miller said. “And I just try to go out there and be the best player I possibly can be.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.