Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

Julius Peppers Jersey

in Verkaufen 10.10.2019 05:22
von linchao • 293 Beiträge

The Panthers have released today’s injury report as they prepare for Sunday’s game against the Browns. It’s pretty much what you would expect the first injury report of Week 14 to look like. The Panthers gave several key veterans a break today Graham Gano Jersey , as they are wont to do on Wednesdays. Julius Peppers, Thomas Davis and Ryan Kalil are among those who took the day off.Amini Silatolu not practicing is of slight concern, however, because according to Jourdan Rodrigue he was seen leaving the practice field on a cart. It could be nothing, but it could also be a concern. We’ll know more as the week progresses.As expected Julius Peppers Jersey , Cam Newton didn’t throw today. His shoulder is banged up, that’s for sure. The only question is how bad it is, but that’s information that we’ll probably never get. He should be ready to go on Sunday, though.Here’s today’s full injury report:Panthers injury reportDid not participate in practiceS Mike Adams (rest/wrist)LB Thomas Davis (rest)S Colin Jones (illness)C Ryan Kalil (rest)DE Julius Peppers (rest)G Amini Silatolu (knee)G Trai Turner (neck)Limited participation in practiceG Brendan Mahon (concussion)RB Christian McCaffrey (rest)QB Cam Newton (shoulder)WR Torrey Smith (knee)Full participation in practiceK Graham Gano (knee)TE Chris Manhertz (ankle)Practice StatusDid not participate in practice = 0% of a player’s normal repetitionsLimited participation in practice = Less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsFull participation in practice = 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsGame StatusOut = Player will not playDoubtful = Player unlikely to playQuestionable = Uncertain if player will play The Panthers recently tweeted out a workout photo of Christian McCaffrey showing the running back’s bulging biceps.McCaffrey doesn’t look the same — or feel the same — as a year ago. He looks bigger and feels better.“I’m way stronger than I was last year,” McCaffrey said DJ Moore Color Rush Jersey , via David Newton of ESPN. “The faster I can get, the better as well. You can always get bigger, faster, stronger.“I don’t have any choice. I have to.”McCaffrey used a workout program for elite track athletes and focused his nutrition on decreasing body fat and building bulk. McCaffrey’s personal trainer, Brian Kula James Color Rush Bradberry Jersey , told Newton that his methods are “unique and somewhat outside the box of standard performance training.”McCaffrey’s day ends with massage, chiropractic work and sometimes sessions in the pool or sauna.“Somebody has eyes on me all the time,” said McCaffrey, whom the team listed at 205 pounds in 2018. “My training is very specific to my sport, so it’s a lot of fast Ian Thomas Jersey , explosive movements. It’s very pertinent to exactly what I do on the football field, which is fast burst in short spaces. Every once in a while, I’ll get in the top end.”McCaffrey, the eighth overall choice in 2017, came up only 133 rushing yards short of joining Roger Craig and Marshall Faulk as the only players in NFL history with 1 Curtis Samuel Color Rush Jersey ,000 yards rushing and receiving in the same season.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.