Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

elevated to the active roster and will back Siemian up on Monday night.“Trevor will be starting and Luke Falk will get elevated

in Fische 06.10.2019 10:22
von elaine95 (gelöscht)

There’s been a lot of bad news about Bears kickers over the first half of 2019 Qadree Ollison Jersey , but minicamp ended with a more positive moment for the two players still on the roster at the position.Bears head coach Matt Nagy called on Elliott Fry and Eddy Piniero to try 40-yard field goals with the whole team watching. Misses would have meant conditioning work while makes would end practice and get the team started on its pre-camp break.To the delight of their teammates, Fry and Piniero both made their kicks.“It was a win for them today,” Nagy said, via ESPN.com. “And then the cool thing was that I kind of got ahead of myself and I said, ‘You wanna go double or nothing for the start of training camp?’ I thought they’d balk but they hawked me down and wanted more Ed Oliver Jersey , and the two kickers were the first to jump at it and say, ‘Let’s go.’ So that was good. They called my bluff. But they’re running when we get back.”The kicking competition will be back up as well and the Bears will be hoping for more days like Thursday when it resumes. The Jets are finding themselves in an unfortunate situation at the quarterback position: Trevor Siemian starting, Luke Falk backing him up.With starting quarterback Sam Darnold out at least Monday night and possibly longer with mononucleosis, Siemian is the obvious starter, as the only other quarterback on the 53-man roster. Jets head coach Adam Gase also confirmed today that Falk Cody Ford Jersey , who is currently on the practice squad, will be elevated to the active roster and will back Siemian up on Monday night.“Trevor will be starting and Luke Falk will get elevated at some point and be the backup, so that would be that,” Gase said.Although there are some veteran free agents available, Gase apparently doesn’t think any of them could be more ready to play by Monday night than Falk would be. Falk has never played in a regular-season game Devin Singletary Jersey , but he spent last year with the Dolphins with Gase as his coach and has been with the Jets this year since May, so he knows Gase’s offense well.Siemian will be making the 25th start of his NFL career on Monday night. He previously played in Denver, where he was the Broncos’ primary starter in 2016-2017 and put up below-average numbers across the board.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.