Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

The Pittsburgh Steelers sat down struggling rookie wide receiver

in Beckenvorstellung 30.09.2019 05:24
von zhangzk • 158 Beiträge

James Washington for Sunday night’s game against the Los Angeles Chargers.Washington Jahlani Tavai Jersey , a second-round draft pick, has just eight receptions on the season. He was targeted three times in last week’s loss to Denver and did not have a reception.Pittsburgh starting right tackle Marcus Gilbert will miss his sixth straight game with a knee injury. Safety Morgan Burnett (back) is also out. Quarterback Mason Rudolph, cornerback Cam Sutton, offensive tackle Zach Banner and defensive end L.T. Walton are also inactive for the Steelers.Defensive end Stephon Tuitt, who missed the last two games with an elbow injury Will Harris Jersey , will play.The Chargers will be without running back Melvin Gordon, who is dealing with a knee injury. Austin Ekeler will start in Gordon’s place.Cornerback Jeff Richards, defensive end Chris Landrum, center Cole Toner, offensive tackle Joe Barksdale Austin Bryant Jersey , guard Forrest Lamp and nose tackle Brandon Mebane are also inactive for Los Angeles. Safety Eric Weddle‘s nine-year run with the Chargers came to an acrimonious end in 2015.Weddle spent some of the offseason away from the team in hopes of landing a new contract, but never got an offer before returning for the mandatory portion of the program. Weddle was $10,000 later in the season after he remained on the field to watch his daughter perform in a halftime show and wasn’t allowed to travel with the team to their Week 17 game. Weddle had been placed on injured reserve in the days before the game, but said he was well enough to play.Weddle signed with the Ravens as a free agent in 2016 and is set to face the Chargers for the first time on Saturday. Weddle said the way things ended are still on his mind, but said he isn’t holding any grudges.“When I retire Rashan Gary Jersey , am I going to walk through the L.A. Chargers practice facility and say hi to everyone? Probably not,” Weddle told ESPN. “I definitely will never forget what happened and what they said and did to me and my family. But I’m not going to hold any grudges. … I’ve kind of moved forward and not really held onto a lot of that stuff that I did early on for a lot of reasons. You have to move on and be a better self. I didn’t play for that coach. I know a few of the players that I was teammates with. That’s when they were the San Diego Chargers, not the L.A. Chargers. I look at them as a different team.”One of the players Weddle does know is quarterback Philip Rivers, who said he’s expecting a “heck of a challenge” from his former teammate this weekend.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.