Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

Two others have done it.

in Beckenvorstellung 06.09.2019 05:16
von zhangzk • 158 Beiträge

Christian McCaffrey hopes to be the third.“I got a lot of goals that I keep to myself Chris Lindstrom Jersey , but one goal is definitely the 1K/1K club,” the Panthers running back recently told ESPN.com. “I almost did it last year and it was a bummer not getting it. Two guys have done it — Marshall Faulk and Roger Craig — and there’s a race to be the third. There’s a lot of backs in the league who can get there.”McCaffrey had more than 1,000 yards rushing in 2019 http://www.falconsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kaleb-mcgary-jersey , but only 867 receiving (on 107 catches). Former 49ers running back Roger Craig did in 1995; Hall of Fame Rams running back Marshall Faulk accomplished it in 1999.Others who could pull it off include Giants running back Saquon Barkley, Saints running back Alvin Kamara, Jets running back Le'Veon Bell Kendall Sheffield Jersey , and Cardinals running back David Johnson.McCaffrey may have the best chance to pull it off, and that kind of performance could push the Panthers back to the postseason. The Jaguars have their entire 2019 draft class under contract.They finished the process of signing picks on Wednesday by agreeing to terms with third-rounder Quincy Williams. It’s a four-year deal for Williams, who was one of seven players selected by the Jaguars this year.Williams was something of a surprise pick at that spot in the draft as his work at linebacker while at Murray State failed to generate the kind of pre-draft buzz that his younger brother Quinnen received. The younger Williams brother was the third overall pick after playing at Alabama.He was productive in 2018 http://www.falconsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-john-cominsky-jersey , however, and posted 111 tackles, 9.5 tackles for loss Qadree Ollison Jersey , two interceptions and two forced fumbles during his final year in school. That was enough to catch the Jaguars’ attention and a strong camp could have the rookie in the mix of players trying to fill the hole left by Telvin Smith in the Jacksonville defense.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.