Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

When former Cowboys defensive lineman

in Beckenvorstellung 06.09.2019 03:46
von zhangzk • 158 Beiträge

David Irving decided to quit football http://www.carolinapanthersteamonline.com/christian-miller-jersey , he apparently was acting on the advice of his former coach, Jason Garrett.“He told me I should just quit, smoke all the weed I want, the team didn’t need me,” Irving recently told Jori Epstein of . “I’m a distraction to the team. . . . He views marijuana as a drug, whereas I view it as a medicine. It’s not a good situation.”The Cowboys were given an opportunity to respond to Irving’s claim by , but the team opted not to comment.Irving said the owner Jerry Jones understands Irving’s predicament.“Basically, Jerry Jordan Scarlett Jersey , he is supportive of me,” Irving said. “He understands my situation and what I was dealing with. Our hands were pretty much tied. His hands were tied.”Jones has long been a proponent of the league ending its ban on marijuana use, something that could be coming in the next labor deal.Irving emphasized that he’s not smoking marijuana because he wants to, but because he believes he needs to, for health reasons.“I didn’t quit football to smoke weed,” Irving said. “That would be idiotic. I understand that. . . . It’s about wellness, about rights. People need to understand that.”Many people do. Jason Garrett apparently doesn’t. Unfortunately, the NFL’s official position currently falls much more in line with Garrett’s way of thinking. The direction of the Dolphins’ organization has changed since last season. Thus Greedy Williams Jersey , much of the roster has changed.Safety T.J. McDonald has remained. Now 28 and in his seventh NFL season, McDonald is one of the team leaders.He is not stressing about the team’s youth movement.“I play football,” McDonald said, via Omar Kelly of the . “I play defense. I play safety. I line up and play ball. Wherever they play ball, that’s where I play at.”McDonald wouldn’t say whether he is working at linebacker, something new coach Brian Flores said in March could happen. McDonald, though, has dropped his weight 15 pounds to 215 http://www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/justice-hill-jersey-authentic , according to Barry Jackson of the , which is a good sign McDonald will remain at safety.“I play football,” said McDonald, who made 86 tackles, three interceptions and five pass breakups in 14 games last season.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.