Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

www.seahawkslockerroom.com

in Verkaufen 05.06.2019 03:24
von hongwei28 • 86 Beiträge

No player invited to attend the draft by the NFL had a longer wait in the green room than wide receiver D.K. Metcalf.Metcalf went to the Seahawks with the final pick of the second round on Friday and viewers of the draft were treated to video of his weepy phone call with Seahawks coach Pete Carroll after the selection.Metcalf’s profile expanded exponentially during the pre-draft process when pictures of him working out without a shirt went viral were followed up by a fast 40-yard dash. While those pictures made waves http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authentic-quinton-jefferson-jersey , his inability to stay healthy or run more than a limited route tree at Ole Miss wound up looming large in the draft. That colored Metcalf’s comments to the media after he was picked.“My life has changed by people noticing what I’ve been able to do with my body … It’s time for me to show what I can do as a football player,” Metcalf said, via Gregg Bell of the .Friday night also brought word that Doug Baldwin may not play again due to a number of injuries. If that’s the case, Metcalf won’t lack for chances to show what he can do on the football field. We are two days away from the start of the 2019 NFL Draft, and the big news that’s grabbing all of the NFL headlines is the Seattle Seahawks’ decision to trade standout defensive end Frank Clark to..."We are two days away from the start of the 2019 NFL Draft Cortez Kennedy Jersey Green , and the big news that’s grabbing all of the NFL headlines is the Seattle Seahawks’ decision to trade standout defensive end Frank Clark to the Kansas City Chiefs. Seattle received Kansas City’s 2019 first-round pick, picked up a 2020 second-rounder, and swapped 2019 third-round picks.The Seahawks have skyrocketed from a franchise-low four draft selections entering Thursday to a whopping five. However, they now join the Green Bay Packers, New York Giants http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authentic-brett-hundley-jersey , and Oakland Raiders on the list of teams with multiple first-rounders. This is the first time since 2010 that the Seahawks have held two first-round draft slots, and John Schneider used those picks on Russell Okung (#6) and Earl Thomas (#14). Here’s how the Seahawks stand as we approach draft day(s).Before Frank Clark tradeRound 1: 21st overallRound 3: 84th overallRound 4: 124th overallRound 5: 159th overallAfter Frank Clark tradeRound 1: 21st overall, 29th overallRound 3: 92nd overallRound 4: 124th overallRound 5: 159th overallOf course, this is the Schneider-era Seahawks we’re talking about, so you know that there will be plenty of trading done from Thursday-Saturday to get themselves more picks for now J.R. Sweezy Jersey , and for 2020 (and beyond?).

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.