Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

The 2018 Titans offense was

in Besatzfragen... 29.05.2019 05:16
von laiyongcai92 • 70 Beiträge

The 2018 Titans offense was not one of the high-scoring units that sparked discussion about the rapid evolution of offensive football in the NFL.Tennessee ranked 27th in points and 25th in yards during Matt LaFleur’s first and only year as their offensive coordinator LeShaun Sims Jersey , but that didn’t dissuade the Packers from hiring him as their head coach. It didn’t hurt that LaFleur had been with one of those high-powered offenses with the Rams in 2017, but there were things about 2018 that also appealed to the team.Packers president Mark Murphy said the team was impressed with how LaFleur adapted to injuries, including multiple absences from starting quarterback Marcus Mariota, and LaFleur said the experience was a necessary one.“I needed to challenge myself,” LaFleur said, via the team’s website. “It would have been easy to stay in L.A. You look at the roster Tajae Sharpe Jersey , you look at the success they’re having this year. I took the risk because I knew I had to get out of my comfort zone and grow as a coach. The lessons I learned this year, I learned football is not easy. You’d better navigate through some adversity, and I was proud of that.”The hope in Green Bay is that LaFleur will be able to do more than make the most out of adverse situations, but it was clear on Wednesday that the team liked the fact that he was able to do that when his job required him to do it. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans limited Marcus Mariota at practice Thursday and gave more work to backup Blaine Gabbert, and coach Mike Vrabel says they want to evaluate which quarterback will give them the best chance against the Houston Texans.Mariota practiced fully Wednesday after an injured elbow knocked him out of Tennessee’s 27-20 opening loss in Miami Quinton Spain Jersey , and Vrabel said the quarterback should play Sunday in the home opener barring any setbacks.On Thursday, Mariota’s snaps were pared back, leaving him limited in practice.Vrabel said Mariota remains the starter.“That could change,” Vrabel said. “We’ll see where things go here as we get closer to game day.”Two-time Pro Bowl left tackle Taylor Lewan remained at home for a second straight day in the concussion protocol, and the Titans hope to re-evaluate him Friday. Right tackle Jack Conklin did not practice Thursday after being limited since being removed from the physically unable to perform list at the end of the preseason.Dennis Kelly, who started in Conklin’s place in the opener Taylor Lewan Jersey , did not practice Thursday because of illness. Cornerback Kenneth Durden also was added to the injury report with a hamstring that limited him.The Titans got some good news with a pair of rookie linebackers practicing fully. Rookie linebacker Harold Landry was back after missing Wednesday’s session, and Rashsan Evans practiced for a second straight day. Evans, the 22nd pick overall, said he expects to play Sunday after missing the opener and all four preseason games.Linebacker Derrick Morgan also practiced fully after being limited.Wide receiver Corey Davis was limited a second straight day with a hamstring, but he told reporters before practice that his hamstring was just fine.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.