Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

Head Coach Dirk Koetter day after game reactions

in Beckenvorstellung 20.03.2019 07:47
von zhangzk • 158 Beiträge

Tampa Bay is coming off a 30-27 loss on Monday night against the Pittsburgh Steelers. The team simply couldn’t overcome the four turnovers in the first half. For a couple minutes in the fourth quarter White DeSean Jackson Jersey , it looked like “Fitzmagic” was about to break the internet, but the comeback fell just short.With Jameis Winston returning from suspension today, the big question surrounding the Buccaneers, is “who will be their starting quarterback come Sunday at Chicago?” As expected, Head Coach Dirk Koetter didn’t give any clues during his day after press conference regarding the team’s quarterback situation. “It’s great to see Jameis back in the building and he was here early and working hard. He assured me that he was ready to go, which I don’t doubt that for a minute,” Koetter said. “We know what we are going to do, both guys know what we are going to do. I hope everyone can appreciate that it doesn’t do us any good to tell our opponents what we are going to do.”It’s a tough call for the staff to make. Fitzpatrick, is the only quarterback in history to throw for 400 yards in three straight games, but Jameis Winston gives this team the best chance to win football games. I would lean towards starting Fitz right now because of how well he is playing, but Winston can not ride the bench for the next month. He needs to be the week six starter, at the latest. One positive for the Buccaneers last night was the performance of rookie cornerback Carlton Davis III. Davis, was matched up against arguably the best receiver in the NFL for much of the night in Antonio Brown. Koetter came away impressed with Davis and sees the progression from week one.“First off, I though Carlton Davis was outstanding in the game. I think for the guys he was having to cover, he showed no fear, the game wasn’t too big for him White Bryan Anger Jersey ,” Koetter said. “He played a lot of press coverage and got right up in their face.”With the season-ending injury to Chris Conte, the Buccaneers will likely have three rookie players starting every week in the secondary, so there will absolutely be growing pains with this secondary. On the other side of the spectrum, one negative game note was that Tampa Bay was simply not productive on the kick return game. The Steelers were forcing Tampa Bay to run it back and they failed every time. It feels like it’s been a franchise long problem for this team, and they haven’t been able to figure out how to get that consistent return man. The Buccaneers currently rank last in the league in kick returns. Koetter acknowledged the problem today. “We were very poor in that last night. Our biggest issue last night was that our returner and blockers weren’t on the same page,” Koetter said. “We were blocking one way and returning it the other and that’s just not going to work. That was disappointing and obviously Pittsburgh challenged us to bring the ball out.”You can understand a miscommunication on a kickoff here or there, but for it to happen every time last night, and seemingly every game, is a bit concerning and something that needs to be corrected moving forward. Teams will continue to do what the Steelers did to them last night until Tampa proves it can counter back.It will be a short week for Tampa Bay in terms of recovery time, but the team will travel to Soldier Field to take on the Chicago Bears on Sunday at 1pm. Time will tell on who is the starting quarterback, as well as if the issues from this week will be corrected during practice. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced today Gerald McCoy as its nominee for the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award, presented by Nationwide. Considered one of the league’s most prestigious honors, the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award presented by Nationwide recognizes an NFL player for outstanding community service activities off the field, as well as excellence on the field. Each of the league’s 32 nominees were announced today. This fall, McCoy launched Gerald McCoy’s Patricia Diane Foundation. The year-round program, in honor of his late mother Youth O. J. Howard Jersey , is focused on supporting single-parent households, a cause that has remained central to McCoy’s charitable efforts over the years. Through hosting youth football camps in Tampa and his hometown of Oklahoma City, OK., to spearheading the team’s annual “D-Line Delivers Christmas” event, to sponsoring a special gameday experience for thousands of local community members, McCoy has remained passionate about giving back to underprivileged families and children in need of support.“I want to know that somebody’s life was changed because I was drafted to the Bucs,” said McCoy. “Not just because they were able to watch me play football, but because something positive happened in their life because I was in that locker room, because I was in the cafeteria or in the community. That, for me, is more important than any sack or ring I can get.” Kim Klement-USA TODAY SportsMcCoy – a six-time Pro Bowler and nine-year veteran – has been embedded in the Tampa Bay community since he arrived in 2010, and this past year has been no different. In September, McCoy helped launch the Buccaneers Social Justice Initiative, for which he serves on the four-person Social Justice Board. The player-led program aims to create real change in the Tampa Bay community by coordinating unique interactions and events surrounding societal issues. McCoy led the program’s inaugural event at the Tampa Police Citizens Training Academy, where he participated in simulations and discussions with law enforcement about challenges facing society today. McCoy also joined teammates on a visit to the Zephyrhills Correctional Institution to interact with inmates and share stories of perseverance.“Gerald is not only a leader of this franchise, he is a fixture in our community White Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey ,” said Darcie Glazer Kassewitz, Owner / President, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Foundation and Glazer Family Foundation. “His passion is to serve others, and his commitment to his family, his faith and the greater good is unwavering. Whether he’s initiating productive discussions about social justice, raising awareness for childhood cancer research, or coordinating life-changing surprises for single-parent families, he tackles each initiative the same way: with a gracious smile and a generous heart.” Many of McCoy’s charitable efforts have become annual traditions. The only two-time winner of Pop Warner’s prestigious “Inspiration to Youth Award,” McCoy has led the Buccaneers’ “Cut for a Cure” fundraising efforts since the team’s involvement in 2013, personally donating tens of thousands of dollars to the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation. His support for local initiatives has included serving as a celebrity participant in the “Fashion Funds the Cure” event, being the spokesperson for the Glazer Family Foundation’s Vision Program and working with Special Olympics Florida at Buccaneers Training Camp, among many notable efforts. His philanthropy extends throughout his family, which coordinates the annual “McCoy Family Christmas” program to surprise dozens of single-parent families with gifts for the holidays. The Walter Payton Man of the Year patch is placed on the uniform jersey for the recipient of the award.Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsAs this year’s nominee for the award, McCoy will wear a Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year helmet decal through the end of the season in recognition of his accomplishments on and off the field. New this year, during the weekend leading up to Super Bowl LIII, all 32 team winners will be highlighted as finalists and recognized for their important work. The 2018 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year will be announced during NFL Honors http://www.authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com/cheap-chandler-catanzaro-jersey , a two-hour primetime awards special to air nationally on February 2, the eve of Super Bowl LIII, on CBS. NFL Honors will be at Fox Theatre in Atlanta. Five-hundred thousand dollars will be donated in the name of the 2018 winner. $250,000 will be donated in his name to expand Character Playbook, the NFL and United Way’s digital character education program. An additional donation of $250,000 will be donated to the charity of his choice. All other 31 nominees will receive a donation of $50,000 in their name to expand Character Playbook, and an additional donation of up to $50,000 to their charity of choice. All donations are courtesy of the NFL Foundation, Nationwide and United Way Worldwide. Fans are encouraged to participate in Nationwide’s fourth annual Charity Challenge, a social media campaign designed to support and promote team nominees. Fans can vote by using #WPMOYChallenge on Twitter with their favorite nominee’s last name somewhere in the post between December 6 and January 13. The player whose unique hashtag is used the most will receive a $25,000 contribution to their charity of choice, courtesy of Nationwide. Hashtag information, official rules and more information on the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award can be found at nfl.com/manoftheyear. Below is a list of Buccaneers Man of the Year nominees, dating back to 2000: 2018 DT Gerald McCoy2017 DT Clinton McDonald2016 WR Vincent Jackson2015 WR Vincent Jackson2014 WR Vincent Jackson2013 WR Vincent Jackson2012 G Davin Joseph2011 G Davin Joseph2010 LB Adam Hayward2009 RB Clifton Smith2008 QB Jeff Garcia2007 K Matt Bryant2006 CB Ronde Barber2005 LB Ryan Nece2004 LB Shelton Quarles2003 S John Lynch2002 S John Lynch2001 S John Lynch 2000 LB Derrick Brooks (NFL Walter Payton Man of the Year Award winner)

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.