Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

Brian Winters Jersey

in Krankheiten Forum 08.03.2019 03:38
von huangjian123 • 44 Beiträge

Heading into the Jets’ Week 6 meeting with the Indianapolis Colts Youth Brian Winters Jersey , let’s take another crack at ranking the top ten contributors on the team in 2018!Previous rankings: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 510. Henry Anderson, DL (Last week: 5th)A slide for Anderson, but this is no slight. It was a quiet game for him, posting just 1 tackle on 49 snaps, but his body of work has been very strong this year.9. Sam Darnold, QB (Last week: 10th)Darnold only threw the ball 22 times as he got the support of a historic running game, and only completed 10 of those passes, but this was his best game thus far in terms of the average quality of his throws. He threw quite a few passes absolutely on the money - very similar throws to the ones he was missing only a week earlier in Jacksonville. It was a promising step forward for him.Darnold has 6 touchdown passes of 20+ yards, tied for the league lead.In his first five weeks in the league, Darnold has now won two starts in which he threw 2+ touchdown passes and accumulated a 95+ quarterback rating. Carson Wentz is the only other quarterback in NFL history to do that.8. Steve McLendon, DT (Last week: 6th)McLendon collected back-to-back stuffs on Denver’s first two runs of the game but did not register a tackle the rest of the way.Regardless, he continues to be a very solid gap penetration and has been the Jets’ best run defender on the defensive line.7. Avery Williamson, ILB (Last week: 7th)Williamson was all over the place stuffing runs in this game, only finishing with one official stuff but having a couple of others wiped out by penalty.I was especially impressed by Williamson’s coverage in this game. Removing a garbage time first down on the last drive of the game, Williamson only allowed 1 of 4 targets in his direction to be caught for 4 yards and no first downs. He’s done a nice job keeping his name out of the coverage box scores this year.6. Leonard Williams, DL (Last week: 9th)Williams shared two sacks and added a solo sack for a box score sack total of 2.0. Now with 3.0 over the last two weeks, he’s already beaten his 2017 total.5. Morris Claiborne, CB (Last week: 8th)You always need to be careful when evaluating the stats of a cornerback, but Claiborne has continued to keep his numbers at an elite level from the very start of the year. He allowed a few garbage time first downs, but overall Claiborne yielded only 6 of 12 passing in his direction for 63 yards, a very strong 5.3 yards per target rate. He broke up 4 passes, including one that turned into a Marcus Maye interception (also in garbage time).Most impressively, Claiborne was eaten alive by this same Broncos receiving core last year, so it was a nice showing of personal progression.Can he keep this up? We’ll have to see. He got very lucky against Miami and Cleveland. However Womens Morris Claiborne Jersey , through five games, you can’t help but love that the man leading Jets cornerbacks in snaps is allowing less than 30 yards per game and a passer rating at the quality level of a practice squad quarterback.4. Quincy Enunwa, WR (Last week: 2nd)It’s been a very quiet past couple of weeks for Enunwa. He averaged 70.7 yards and 4.7 first downs per game over the first three weeks, but has averaged only 33.0 yards and 1.0 first down over the past two.Enunwa collected 66 yards in Week 4 against Jacksonville, but 42 of those were on one play with the Jets down 22 points in the fourth quarter.Outside of that one (fantastic) catch-and-run play, over the past two weeks, Enunwa has caught 3 of 12 targets for 24 yards and 1 first down. Against the Broncos, Enunwa did not register a single catch on 5 targets.To boot, Enunwa had a delay of game penalty against Jacksonville following the big catch and added a holding penalty this past week against Denver. Cold couple of weeks for him.3. Isaiah Crowell, RB (Last week: Unranked)It takes a lot to jump from off the list completely to a top-3 spot, but a franchise rushing record of 219 yards fits that bill.Crowell left Week 5 ranked 3rd in the league in rushing with 390 yards on the year, 2nd in yards per rushing attempt among qualifiers at 6.8, and 2nd in rushing touchdowns with 5.After a frozen-solid 3-week stretch in which Crowell was last in rushing yards per attempt among qualifiers, he busted out an all-time NFL record for yards per attempt in a single game with a minimum of 15 carries, at 14.6.I wrote in the offseason that Crowell is the typical boom-or-bust back. With rushing totals this year of 102, 35, 34, 0, and 219, and yards per attempt rates of 10.2, 2.9, 2.1, 0.0, and 14.6, he could not have done a better job of living up to that label.2. Bilal Powell, RB (Last week: 3rd)Crowell has Powell beat in total scrimmage yards (426 to 369) and total first downs (17 to 14), but on the whole I think Powell’s consistency and versatility have had a better overall impact on the team.Powell has posted at least 52 scrimmage yards in every game, and at least 65 in four. He has posted 3 first downs in 4 of the team’s 5 games.As a pass protector http://www.jetsfootballauthentics.com/brandon-copeland-jersey-authentic , I have tagged Powell for 1 pressure allowed across 15 protection snaps. Comparatively, I’ve tagged Crowell for 4 pressures across 7 snaps.On the downside, Powell did have a fumble early in this game that led to the Jets going down 7-0.You can toss up these two however you want, but on the whole, the Jets running backs have done a very solid job so far this year. Crowell and Powell are one of only two pairs of RBs currently ranked top 20 in scrimmage yards (among RBs), along with the Chargers’ Melvin Gordon and Austin Ekeler.1. Jamal Adams, S (Last week: 1st)Not much debate here, and it would take a big dip from Adams for there to be one.He continues to keep dead silent in coverage, limiting targets in his direction and tightly contesting the balls that do come his way.His run defense continues to be very strong. Coming unblocked off the edges, his ability to finish low for stuffs has been impressive.Phenomenal start for the 6th overall pick in last year’s draft, who is looking like the player the Jets wanted when they took a safety that high up.Dropped off list:Darron Lee, ILB (was 4th): This is no slight on Lee. I think he has certainly been at least an average starter through five games, which is a huge improvement. However, my biggest gripe is that his run defense has been stuck in the mud. He is continuously a culprit on big runs as he makes poor choices filling gaps. His run stuffing totals are very uninspiring. On the whole, his coverage remains respectable, but he has started to see his production decline in that area over the past couple of games.Knocking on the door:Brandon Shell, RT: By my count, Shell had his second perfectly clean game of the year in pass protection, joining the Week 1 game in Detroit. He also only has one penalty on the year, and I’ve tagged him for only 3 stuffs allowed in the run game.Both of those perfect games were with the Jets throwing fewer than 25 passes, but that’s still an impressive feat for the young tackle. If he can maintain that consistency and avoid disasters like he had in Jacksonville, he’ll have a shot to represent the offensive line on this list.Robby Anderson, WR: The connection finally came to life!While Anderson’s fumble issues were frustrating, and on the whole his lack of production has been maddening, Anderson has actually been more productive this year than he was at this point of the season last year.Robby Anderson through Week 5 in 2017: 14 catches, 29 targets, 220 yards (7.58/target), 1 touchdownRobby Anderson through Week 5 in 2018: 11 catches http://www.jetsfootballauthentics.com/jordan-jenkins-jersey-authentic , 21 targets, 231 yards (11.0/target), 3 touchdownsAveraging 21.0 yards per reception, he currently trails only DeSean Jackson among 148 qualifiers in the stat.Here’s a look at the season progression of the list. NEW YORK (AP) — Sam Darnold had a tough time sitting through film of the game. New York Jets fans certainly know the feeling.After throwing four interceptions in an ugly 13-6 loss at Miami on Sunday , the rookie quarterback shouldered the blame and was looking for answers."For me, it's just not playing to the best of my ability and, quite frankly, just playing stupid," Darnold said Monday. "I thought I played stupid football yesterday and I've just got to be better. I know that, the coaches know that and everyone knows that." Well, yeah.But Darnold isn't alone. Not by any stretch.Most of the venom from frustrated fans on social media and sports talk radio was directed at coach Todd Bowles, whose hold on his job has become increasingly tenuous as the Jets (3-6) head toward another year — it would be eight straight — without making the playoffs."I'm sick of losing," second-year safety Jamal Adams said after the game. "I'm not a loser. I want to get back on the winning track. We've lost three straight? Come on, man."This is now a franchise staring at a crossroads.The Jets have a home game Sunday against the bumbling Buffalo Bills (2-7), who somehow look even more inept than their AFC East counterparts."I think it's huge," Bowles acknowledged. "It's our next game. It's a division rivalry. … Winning takes care of a lot problems and a lot of issues. It's important for us to win the next ballgame."A loss at MetLife Stadium will raise the heat under Bowles' seat to scorching levels. And, it could force owner Christopher Johnson to seriously re-evaluate things — especially with the team heading into a bye-week break."People are obviously a little upset, a little disappointed, coming off three straight losses," defensive lineman Leonard Williams said. "We definitely needed this one. It was a division game and we talked all week about how important it was for us to get this win."And, they still lost.But there are enough culprits to share the blame."It's not just Sam, it's the team, period," Bowles said. "Yesterday, it was mainly the offense. It was tweaks here and there, but we just have to play better and execute as a whole."Darnold, of course, had his worst game to date. Center Spencer Long had several wayward shotgun snaps because of a reinjured right middle finger before Bowles finally pulled him from the game. Jeremy Bates' offense seemed stuck in neutral Womens Kelvin Beachum Jersey , and wide receivers rarely gave Darnold a target. And, even the normally sure-handed Jermaine Kearse had a few drops and capped a bad day by forgetting where he was on the field before catching a pass late in the game while standing out of bounds."I'm very concerned because we didn't score a bunch of points the last three weeks," Bowles said. "We've got to find a way to execute better and get it right."Darnold's OK with pointing the finger at himself. But it has raised the thought he might be best served sitting for a week just to clear his head while 39-year-old backup Josh McCown takes the field.A quarterback change, however, doesn't appear to be in the plans."Not at this time," Bowles said, "no."Darnold, the No. 3 overall draft pick, leads the NFL with 14 interceptions and has struggled during the last three games. He said "I thought I played bad" on Sunday and added he thought the offensive line "blocked their butts off."Still, the Jets scored six points and have 33 in their last three games combined."I've just got to play smarter, play better," he said. "Yeah, I definitely feel like I forced some things (Sunday), but at the same time, I feel like there were some throws where I was second-guessing myself and I could've pulled the trigger."The last thing the Jets want is for their still-developing franchise QB is to become increasingly gun-shy."I think it's just me at some moments in the game getting in my own head," Darnold said. "I've just got to stay true to my progressions, stay true to the confidence that I normally have, and just go out there and sling it."The defense was mostly solid, allowing just 168 total yards, the second fewest under Bowles. That included 104 yards passing, the lowest under Bowles.Yet, the Jets still came up short in a game they all acknowledged they should have won."I think the biggest consensus overall, for the players and for the coaches and as an organization, we all know that sticking together is what's going to help us continue the season," Williams said. "If we start dividing now, if coaches start dividing from players and players from players and coaches from coaches — any type of division in this organization — is only going to hinder us."

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.