Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

This is one of our random and yet not so random live threads.

in Beckenvorstellung 05.03.2019 04:43
von zhangzk • 158 Beiträge

Everyone is Womens Vincent Taylor Jersey , as always, welcome to discuss any subject that you wish on the live threads, but please, in doing so, continue to adhere to the rules of the site. Also as per those rules, the discussion of, alluding to or references to politics or religion are prohibited because we like it better when everyone gets along. Please keep the conversation as close to PG-13 as possible. The PG rule also extends to the posting pictures and gifs. Any nudity (this includes photo’s with see-through clothing) or anything else of an offensive nature is strictly prohibited and the posting of such may result in a warning. Additionally, please keep your pic’s and GIF’s to a reasonable number and a reasonable size as to not slow down the load time of the thread too much. Please use the preview button before posting ANY photos to make sure that they do not show up as a huge item that will also slow down the load time for certain site members.Clint Clearwater’s 2019 NFL Mock Draft I know this is insanely early for mock drafts; this is pretty much a pointless exercise, but its fun.I love the draft, I like getting hyped for it and mock drafts are a good way to learn about this upcoming draft class.Now, for this mock, I am not really taking into account need (unless it’s obvious - example, the browns will not take a QB in the 1st round); I am merely trying to take what film I have watched and make a mock draft based off the talent I see.So, check it out below and let me know what you guys think... Round 11.Arizona Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio St. 2.New York JetsClelin Farrell Youth Raekwon McMillan Jersey , DE, Clemson3.San Francisco Ed Oliver, DT, Houston4.Houston Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi St.5.Indianapolis Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama6.Detroit Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama7.Buffalo Devin White, LB, LSU8.New York GiantsJustin Herbert, QB, Oregon9.Atlanta Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama10.OaklandGreedy Williams Womens Josh Sitton Jersey , CB, LSU 11.Minnesota Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama12.ClevelandJosh Allen, DE/OLB, Kentucky13.PittsburghKris Boyd, CB, Texas14.Dallas Gerald Willis, DT, Miami 15.Seattle Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama16.New England Montez Sweat, DE/OLB, Mississippi St.17.DenverRashan Gary, DT, Michigan18.Philadelphia Dalton Risner Womens Jesse Davis Jersey , OT, Kansas St.19.Tampa Bay Drew Lock, QB, Missouri20.Los Angeles ChargersAmani Oruwariye, CB, Penn St.21.Green Bay*Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn22.Washington*D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss23.Miami* Byron Murphy, CB, Washington24.Tennessee* Dre’Mont Jones, DT, Ohio St25.Carolina* DeAndre Baker, CB, Georgia26.Oakland - from Chicago* Jerry Tiller http://www.thedolphinsfootballauthentic.com/t.j.-mcdonald-jersey-authentic , DT, Notre Dame27.Jacksonville*Ryan Finley, QB, N.C. St.28.Cincinnati*Te’von Coney, LB, Notre Dame29.Green Bay - from New Orleans*Max Scharping, OT, North Illinois30.Baltimore* Kelvin Harmon, WR, N.C. St. 31.Los Angeles Rams* Yodny Cajuste, OT, West Virginia32.Kansas City* Collin Johnson, WR, Texas

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.