Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com

in Einsteigerforum 20.02.2019 04:00
von hongwei28 • 86 Beiträge

Los Angeles Chargers Undrafted Free Agents to Watch The UDFA signing period is a mad dash to sign some of the biggest names that did not get to hear their name get called during the draft. There are some really good players that somehow slip through the cracks and it’s every other team’s loss when they miss out on some of these guys. In the Chargers’ UDFA haul Los Angeles Chargers Hoodie , they signed some big-time players on the defensive side of the ball but offensive-minded fans may have found the other side of the ball lacking in any sort of star power. However, that didn’t stop our team from digging into the film and finding a guy or two who we really like or who we believe has a good shot at making the final 53-man roster.Garrett Sisti: I think Ben Johnson the Tight End from Kansas is interesting. The two things that’ll earn Johnson some work on this team is his blocking skills & Special Teams ability. He tested well at his Pro Day and even before the Hunter Henry injury I think Johnson would’ve made some noise in camp and in play as the 3rd Tight End, now it just might be for the backup behind Virgil Green.Matthew Stanley: I think FB Anthony Manzo-Lewis is my favorite UDFA player on offense. He is a punishing blocker and a very effective pass catcher out of the backfield. With Hunter Henry out for the year, the Chargers are going to need to get creative and I think Manzo-Lewis is a versatile weapon that gives them some options.Jamie Hoyle:I have to go with Ben Johnson, as well. He looks like he’s capable of making plays as a receiver at all three levels of a defense, he’s a willing and capable blocker, and he’s athletic enough to help on special teams. He has a solid opportunity to soar up the depth chart with a good showing in training camp and the preseason.Jamie Sewell: I think J.J Jones Customized Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , WR from West Georgia is going to be fun to watch in Preseason. He ran a 4.35 40 yard dash, a 6.83 3 cone and a 38 inch vertical jump. Problem is, he only weighs 173 lb and he had just 24 catches for 278 yards in his final year of college ball. I think his chances of winning a spot on the roster as a WR are virtually zero, but he handled punt returns in college, and Special Teams could be his key to making the team.Michael Peterson: I really like offensive lineman Chris Durant out of William & Mary. The guy was a four-year starter at left tackle for the Tribe and immediately stood out when I threw on his film. What popped the most for me was that he is spews the fundamentals in his technique. He’s quick-footed and patient in pass protection, only striking when the moment is right. He isn’t the strongest cat on the field but he sure knows how to create leverage in the run game with proper hand-technique.I saw a lot of the “project” offensive tackles this year go in the 3rd-5th round just because of their height and weight combos. Durant is years ahead of most of the linemen drafted in terms of the little things he does right and I believe he could be a serious back-up option to left tackle Russell Okung.BFTB Roundtable: Which Offensive Player Are You Most Excited To Watch? It’s here, you guys. The first preseason game and our first chance to see the Bolts take the field for the 2018 season.There are a ton of story-lines to watch: the backup QB situation www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com , tight position battles, and certain players beginning a career in a whole new position. With so much to watch, I decided to go around and ask the guys who they’ll be watching the closest on either side of the ball.First up, offensive players.Louis Gorini: I’m a fat guy so I will be focusing on my fellow fat guys. I will be looking at Dan Feeney and seeing how he performs in the trenches. Last year his play was decent, I want to see how he performs with a solid veteran center next to himCody Young: I want to see what Virgil Green looks like in the Chargers offense. Obviously losing Hunter Henry was pretty devastating. They’re going to need Green to step up for them.Isaac Gutierrez: I’m going to pick the easy answer— Mike Williams. After his injury filled rookie season it would be great to see him get off too a quick start in the preseason. If he ends up living up to his draft pedigree this season the team’s offense should be at another level than we’ve seen in previous years.Jamie Sewell: I want to see Austin Ekeler. I have a man crush on him, and if he plays as well this preseason as he did in the last one, he’s surely got to be in like to take some more snaps away from Melvin Gordon.Ruben Gonzalez: I would like to see Geno Smith get some real time running the 1st teamers. For some reason Los Angeles Chargers T-Shirt , it seems like coach Lynn has a special place in his heart for Cardale Jones. So I would hope that Geno proves effective and puts all this ‘battle for no. 2’ to bed once and for all. (edited)Matthew Stanley: Sean Culkin. I was on team Culkin big time and the team needs to see if they can get by with Virgil Green, Sean Culkin, and Braedon Bowman at the TE position. Michael Peterson: With it being the first game of the preseason, I don’t expect to see a lot of Melvin Gordon or even Austin Ekeler for that matter. I’m most excited to see seventh-round running back Justin Jackson in an extended fashion. He started training camp behind Russell Hansbrough but I believe he will be the #3 back going forward. He rushed for over 1,000 yards each of his four seasons at Northwestern and he should make the Chargers’ stable of backs one of the most formidable in the AFC West. Custom Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.