Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

Customized Seattle Seahawks Jerseys

in Krankheiten Forum 14.02.2019 04:08
von huangjian123 • 44 Beiträge

Swerving Points Womens Customized Seattle Seahawks Jerseys , Week 4: Three plays from Seahawks-Cardinals with potential season-long repercussions As always, the Swerving Points column does not concern itself with the tier-one highlights of the game completed. Usually it finds the plays that shaped the game on a secondary level, because they’re important too, and it’s nice to remember that a football game is more than just the scoring plays or interceptions.Today I’ll bring up three developments and decisions from Glendale that figure to shape the rest of the Seattle Seahawks’ 2018 season. None of them are Earl Thomas’ injury. There has been much e-ink (eenk?) spilt all over this site and others about that crappy turn of events.Fine, before we dive in, you can have one Sportscentery highlight, one actual turning point. It’s Mike Davis’ second touchdown. Since we’ll be seeing more of him, again, than a lot of us figured. Partially because he is good.Now, we swerve.Interior pass rush shows up, by Jarran Reed and Poona FordSamuel Gold hooks us up again. If you’re on Twitter, you probably want to follow him.The sack is Reed’s third of the year. Needless to say, but gonna be said anyways, if an interior lineman were to produce a 12-sack season, that would be news, and would surely earn Reed some accolades and honors.The fact that it comes on the Cardinals’ first drive is a bonus because it forces adjustments. On a third down www.seahawkscheapshops.com , too. But what’s equally important here is that Reed got help.“Poona Ford got a good Pro Football Focus grade. So what?”I hear your skepticism. In fact it’s quite rare for me to cite PFF grades at all, because their opaque process is questionable at best. But he was in for 17 plays and made a positive impression. It’s one thing for PFF to give Aaron Rodgers a negative grade on a 333-5-0 day. A false positive seems much less likely. If Ford was disruptive, it would be reflected in a good grade. If he was absent or a non-factor, not very likely. Anyway, the Seahawks are a team that desperately needs interior pass rush because the defensive ends are beat up. Ford trucking people would have a (C)heavy impact, allowing Seattle to maybe Dodge a loss or two.The Will Dissly sadnessSlightly overshadowed by the game’s other significant injury (and controversial hand gesture) was Dissly’s injury. He played all of eight healthy snaps, and on the ninth one the ghost of Jimmy Graham stole Dissly’s patella tendon, wrecking his 2018 and maybe even sending his 2019 season into doubt.The stadium that has often been called Seattle’s home away from home for excellent reasons, such as this 2013 post-game scene — — has turned into a real-life haunted house, where Seahawk seasons and careers end. Among other unfortunate events.Dissly has been a revelation. In a Brian Schottenheimer offense, the tight end is heavily featured. Now it’s up to Nick Vannett to take up the much-targeted mantle of TE 1 until Ed Dickson returns, though return is the wrong word since he’s never played a snap for Seattle.Through three games, Dissly had served as Russell Wilson’s most productive target besides Tyler Lockett, ranking second in yards and TDs with 151 and two scores. He’d also won the starting job and validated the Seahawks’ decision to use a fourth-round pick on a supposed blocking tight end.Without him, it’s not clear what production the team will get out of its TE room. It’s not even clear who the room will feature a week or two from now. For as inconvenient as Doug Baldwin’s injury and Brandon Marshall’s numerous drops have been for the offense, losing Dissly might be the biggest setback of the year so far. Which would’ve been a silly sentence to write a month ago Seattle Seahawks T-Shirt , but NFL seasons have a way of doing their own thing.The decision to play for threeSchottenheimer and Pete Carroll teamed up with Wilson to get Seattle within striking range for a long game-winning field goal — and it worked! It also didn’t work against Atlanta or Arizona last year. It’s bad process, to play for three. The longer the kick, the worse the process.It’s baffling to me how the Seahawks coaches can watch a cautious strategy fail for them twice last year, then once for their opponent in this same game, and decide to put their eggs in the kicker’s basket at the expense of their playmakers.The trend is worrisome. Carroll didn’t wake up on Sunday and decide to play it safe at the end of the game. It’s his reflex now, after seeing it in action thrice in his last 13 games.These paragraphs aren’t about how Sebastian Janikowski redeemed himself with a buzzer-beater after missing twice earlier in the afternoon. It’s really cool that he doesn’t have to be the goat. It’s really cool that he made the kick, because a) that was the first winning kick as time expired in the Russell Wilson era, and b) winning is fun. We’re talking here about how Carroll didn’t trust his best players to take the chances that would have led to a better shot at winning. Seabass made it, but it’s such bad process,What’s even worse is that not five minutes earlier, he’d just seen the Cardinals employ the same strategy and fail miserably, costing Arizona a chance to win. With a first down at the Seattle 31 and 2:59 to play with, the Cardinals called three David Johnson runs and set up for a go-ahead 45-yarder. Phil Dawson pushed it wide right.I understand that Janikowski was acquired specifically for situations where a long kick makes sense. Big leg, blah blah blah. But when you have 2nd and 1, at the opponent’s 43-yard line, with 1:06 left Seattle Seahawks Hats , you need to do better than:3-yard run up the middle6-yard pass in bounds0-yard run up the middlespikekickThe two Seahawks runs combined to remove 0.52 expected points off Seattle’s drive. They also were a clear signal that no shots would be taken at the end zone, or at the sidelines to increase the kick’s percentage.Again, it is good that the field goal was successful. I’m just afraid the positive result will prompt Carroll to trust a negative process even more. And it doesn’t appear too likely that a couple well-timed field goals will get the job done against the Los Angeles Rams this coming Sunday. The Seahawks and Lions kickoff early, 10 AM on Sunday for Week 8’s key NFC showdown. The odds say no game has more playoff implications than this one as both teams stand at 3-3 and are looking to stay over the hump. To find out more about Detroit, I sent five Qs over to Chris Perfett from Pride of Detroit and he sent me five corresponding As. Here they are:Q: Kenny Golladay has become one of my favorite players in the NFL and maybe it’s just me, but it seems like he came into the league under the radar last year as a third round pick. Was he one of these players who was obviously special once his first training camp hit, or were Lions fans surprised by his breakout also? What are his strengths and weaknesses?A: Lions fans saw it early last year, but his injury put a kibosh on any breakout talk on a larger scale. When you come out of the preseason hot then suddenly vanish, it’s easy to write it all off as the bluster that time of year produces and just move on. Lions fans always had an idea of what Golladay could be when he came back, although my own was tempered by time and the usual reservations I hold when dealing with this team or any fan expectations. What Golladay does is all-around pretty great. He’s got speed and size, so he fits neatly into this three-headed monster with Golden Tate and Marvin Jones. He’s also capable of being physical and putting out a few blocks now and then. I’m being reductive here, but if I had to point to one use of each of the Lions WRs, I’d say that Jones is a vertical threat, Tate is on that YAC, Golladay works over a defender. The most distressing part about Kenny Golladay? Nobody seems to be able to get this kid a proper nickname. It’s really a lost art in today’s modern sports landscape. Kenny G is for people who are extremely lame, Babytron is infantile and ridiculous Seattle Seahawks Hoodie , and nobody wants to use another Transformers nickname because of Calvin Johnson for whatever reason. Everyone else is trying to take “Golladay” and run with it as a pun. This is all ridiculous. Absolutely foolish. Sports culture must be reformed.Q: The Seahawks would like to protect Russell Wilson, but it seems Detroit has gotten significant pressure with three new players: Devon Kennard, Romeo Okwara, and Eli Harold. What can you tell me about these three players and defensive coordinator Paul Pasqualoni’s ability to create pressure?A: Well Paul’s on the sideline with a clipboard, he’s not creating any pressure himself so we’ll leave him out of this for the time being. Okwara was a surprise pickup right before the season began, Kennard is a proud Man of Troy and a very good lad (Fight on baby). Harold has been out for a while now with his new kid, and I’ll add that Ricky Jean Francois has shown up fairly well to boot. It’s a surprise to be sure, given how awful the pass rush was last year, but I think it’s a matter that the players have gotten acclimated to this new defensive scheme and the front office got the talent they needed to get this scheme to work. It relies on a lot of pressure from linebackers, but given the poor showing of the backfield this year so far it’s been a pleasant treat.Q: Inside linebacker Jarrad Davis is listed as questionable with a calf injury. How good has the former first round pick become and if he were to sit out, how big of a downgrade would the Lions be turning to?A: Jarrad Davis didn’t have a good rookie season, but he’s played well in the past few games. He’s proven that he can be versatile and flexible, and as he grows I think we can start to chalk up his rookie season woes to adjusting to the NFL game and just generally rookie things. My guy Mansur Shaheen did some film breakdown on Jarrad Davis’ game against Miami that might prove useful to this question. I’m not one to look at a lot of film, since I believe the devil lives there. Anyway, Davis has been back at practice and I expect him to play on Sunday. His absence would test linebacker depth, which ain’t that great.Q: Detroit is 32nd in yards per carry allowed and teams have passed on the Lions fewer times than any other team in the league has been passed upon. To answer Cheap Customized Seattle Seahawks Jerseys , the Lions traded for Damon Harrison this week. Do you think that move will have significant implications and just how bad was it to watch the run defense week after week? Was it horrible or are the problems with the run defense a little overrated? Is the pass defense really good enough to make it up?A: These are a lot of questions and I am a simple man. I’ll just say that he’s got a cool nickname, we’ve got a new T-shirt for him if you’re interested. Anyway the issue here is that I generally despise watching the Giants play football so I have nothing to really say on this matter. We do have another article to link here, a roundtable on the matter. I’ll just say this: I’m shocked the Lions made a trade. Everything is different, everything has changed. For years you’re told that nothing happens at the trade deadline, then a year comes along like this and everyone loses their minds. I’m excited. You should be excited. The anticipation.As for the run defense itself, it was pretty bad. Even with a big burly large adult son like A’Shawn Robinson the new scheme has yet to adjust to stopping the run. The issue is when the Lions have lost, they’ve lost not just on these runs, but on a handful of other mistakes an anemic offensive starts. They can survive being bad at stopping the run in theory, but not when it’s combined with an inability to keep pace on offense. I don’t know about 32nd, because as we’ve established I don’t have eyes on every team. That would be cool to have those eyes though.Q: Have you heard of Michael Dickson?A: Is this is a phallic joke? One second let me google this. Okay next question, is he related to Texas’ Cameron Dicker, because these jokes aren’t going away are they.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.