Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

Gabriel Landeskog Jersey

in Krankheiten Forum 31.01.2019 04:19
von huangjian123 • 44 Beiträge

OTTAWA — The New Jersey Devils will be riding a high when they visit the Ottawa Senators at Canadian Tire Centre on Tuesday night.The Senators Adidas Riley Nash Jersey , meanwhile, have landed in some more mud. When they arrive at the rink for the morning skate, Ottawa players will face questions from reporters on the latest off-ice controversy surrounding the club – video of a group of them badmouthing one of their coaches that was taken with a hidden camera and placed on social media by an Uber driver. Article continues below ...At least it will take some of the focus away from a plunge that has seen the Senators (5-6-3) lose six of their last seven games, primarily because of horrible defensive play. After a decent start, they now lead the league in most goals against (59) and average shots against per game (39.1).And not all of that would be on coaching.“It has been a few too many years here where the players haven’t taken ownership,” veteran defenseman Mark Borowiecki told Postmedia after the players-only meeting that followed Sunday’s 4-3 overtime loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning. “We were talking about it when the going was good early in the year and things were kind of buzzing a little bit, and we had all that positive energy and we had that nice stuff, but we’re going through a rough patch here, where it’s a true test of our personalities.”On the other hand Adidas Anthony Duclair Jersey , the Devils (6-5-1) were writing a feel-good story Monday in Pittsburgh with a 5-1 victory on Hockey Fights Cancer Awareness Night. Scoring a natural hat trick and the first three goal performance of his 12-year career was Brian Boyle, who last month announced he was in remission from the chronic myelogenous leukemia he was diagnosed with in 2017.“I love these nights, I really do,” Boyle told reporters, per NHL.com. “Sometimes you feel kind of alone … it can be a dark place at times, during a cancer fight. I remember fighting it a little bit and I’m not feeling great. The worst part of it was people feel sorry for you. They don’t know what to say. You want them to feel comfortable around you.“That was a lot of fun. That was fun for us,” he added. It was good for us tonight. to bury a couple was nice.”It was the first victory as visitors for the Devils, who are now 1-3 during a season-long seven game road trip.The Senators are expected to go with Craig Anderson in goal. The 37-year old Anderson has appeared in 11 straight games, starting 10 of them. He leads the league in shots against (475) and saves (432) and goals against (43).Anderson is 10-3-2 all-time against the Devils Adidas Martin Hanzal Jersey , with a .935 save percentage and 2.35 goals against average.After Keith Kinkaid stopped 35 of 35 Pittsburgh shots on Monday, the Devils are expected to give Cory Schneider his third start of the season.Schneider has a career 6-3-1 record against the Senators that includes a .934 save percentage and 1.94 goals against average. PITTSBURGH (AP) — The Pittsburgh Penguins filled the penalty box in a hurry. Brayden Point loaded up the net with pucks at a rapid pace, too.Point scored three straight power-play goals in 1:31 — the sixth-fastest three goals in NHL history — and the Lightning beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 4-3 on Thursday night.“That’s a first for me,” Point said. “They told me after the game, so it’s pretty cool. Guys made good plays and I was able to score.”Bill Mosienko holds the record, scoring three times in 21 seconds for Chicago against New York in 1952. Point’s 91-second burst was the first NHL hat trick of his career and the second-fastest three goals since 1967-68.“It’s great to see because he’s such a hard worker and he plays the game the right way,” Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. “You like to see those guys get rewarded and he was tonight.”Pittsburgh took three penalties in 10 seconds in the final minute of the first period. Point’s first power-play goal came with 2.7 seconds left in the first. He scored twice in the first 1:28 of the second period, finishing two slick one-touch passing sequences with one-timers.“I thought we moved the puck well,” Point said. “Obviously Adidas Blake Comeau Jersey , 5-on-3s are pretty tough to defend, and I thought we weren’t getting too cute with it. I thought we were making good plays to the net and shooting the puck.”Yanni Gourde also had a power-play goal, Nikita Kucherov added three assists, and backup goalie Louis Domingue made 28 saves to help the Lightning win for the fifth time in seven games. Starting goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy is out indefinitely after injuring a foot during practice Wednesday.Pittsburgh star Sidney Crosby sat out after sustaining an upper-body injury Tuesday night at New Jersey. Coach Mike Sullivan confirmed the injury is not a concussion, and Crosby is considered day-to-day, but will likely miss a week.Patric Hornqvist scored twice for Pittsburgh, Phil Kessel also connected, Evgeni Malkin had two assists and Matt Murray stopped 22 shots. The Penguins have lost seven of eight following a four-game winning streak.Pittsburgh committed eight penalties through two periods, which led to four Tampa Bay power-play goals.“We put ourselves in a real tough spot at the end of the first period Adidas Erik Condra Jersey ,” Sullivan said. “We have to find a way to get through that and we didn’t get it done, so we have to be better.”Newly acquired forward Tanner Pearson was in the lineup for Pittsburgh. The Penguins acquired Pearson from Los Angeles on Wednesday in exchange for Carl Hagelin in a roster shakeup. Pearson skated with Malkin and Hornqvist.“Tanner is a guy that we think can help us offensively,” Sullivan said. “He’s played with top players when he was in L.A. and we’d like to give him a decent look and see if he can develop some chemistry.”The teams combined to score the first five goals on power plays.Hornqvist scored Pittsburgh’s first power-play goal at home in seven games when he tipped Kessel’s shot behind Domingue. Kessel gave Pittsburgh a 2-0 lead with a power-play goal later in the period.Hornqvist’s second goal tied it for Pittsburgh, but Gourde gave Tampa Bay the lead with the Lightning’s fourth power-play goal of the game, a blocker-side slap shot from the top of the circle.“Clearly special teams was a big part of this game,” Cooper said. “They got their chances and scored and we got ours and scored. The power play was huge for us tonight and gave us momentum.”NOTES: Kucherov had his 200th NHL assist. Gourde has points in eight of his last 10 games. Tampa Bay’s Alex Killorn has an assist in a career-best four straight games. Kris Letang passed Syl Apps for sixth on the Penguins’ assists list. Letang has points in 11 of his last 14 games against Tampa Bay. … The Lightning allowed the first goal for the ninth time in the last 10 games. The Penguins wore their yellow third jerseys for the first time. Hall of Famer and Penguins owner Mario Lemieux dropped the puck for a ceremonial opening faceoff, celebrating 25 years of his foundation.UP NEXTLightning: At Philadelphia on Saturday night.Penguins: At Ottawa on Saturday night.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.