Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

Jacksonville Jaguars T-Shirts

in Verkaufen 12.12.2019 04:07
von linchao • 293 Beiträge

JACKSONVILLE https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Cody-Kessler-Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Donte Moncrief is gladly gambling on himself.The former Indianapolis Colts receiver signed a one-year, $7 million contract with AFC South rival Jacksonville on Thursday, believing he will prove he’s worth a more lucrative, long-term deal.“I love that deal,” Moncrief said. “I know what I’m capable of, I’m back healthy and I’m going to go out here and show these guys what I can do, show the NFL and put everything on my shoulders and give Jacksonville all I got and help these guys win. I know I can.”More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars expect DE Yannick Ngakoue’s holdout to be short-livedJaguars rookie safety Zedrick Woods submits retirement paperworkJalen Ramsey says Jaguars don’t plan to give him contract extension this seasonJaguars sign former UCF running back Taj McGowan for added depthJaguars QB Nick Foles to miss OTAs for undisclosed ‘personal reason’The Jaguars are counting on Moncrief to help offset the loss of former Pro Bowl receiver Allen Robinson, who signed a three-year, $42 million deal in free agency with Chicago.General manager Dave Caldwell said keeping Robinson would have cost more than the team was willing to pay for a not-so-speedy receiver coming off knee surgery.“It was difficult,” Caldwell said. “Obviously we have a connection with A-Rob. We drafted him here. We saw him kind of grow into the player he was. … We’ve tried to put our best foot forward and get him back here and it didn’t work out. Obviously wish him the best, but once that happens, we go to Plan B and Plan C.”Jacksonville could have placed the franchise tag on Robinson. That would have guaranteed him a salary of $15.9 million in 2018, which would have made him one of the highest-paid receivers in the league.The Jaguars clearly didn’t think Robinson was worth it. Instead, they used the money to sign All-Pro guard Andrew Norwell in hopes of solidifying a ground game that stalled down the stretch last season.The 26-year-old Norwell was the gem of Jacksonville’s free-agent class. The former Carolina Panthers standout signed a five-year deal worth $66.5 million Thursday.“Obviously we have a philosophy of how we’re going to play and what we want to do and he fits all of those,” Caldwell said. “Tough, nasty, run-blocker https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com , very good pass protector. Started, been healthy and is the right age to invest into.”Tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins, cornerback D.J. Hayden, safety Don Carey, safety Cody Davis and tight end Niles Paul also signed free-agent contracts with Jacksonville on Thursday.Seferian-Jenkins visited earlier in the day and ended up with a two-year, $10 million deal.“My No. 1 goal to accomplish with this team is earn my teammates’ respect,” Seferian-Jenkins said. “I’m going to let all that other stuff handle itself.”The Jags also re-signed receiver Marqise Lee to a four-year deal worth $38 million. It includes $18 million guaranteed.“I weighed all my options,” Lee said. “At the end of the day, when I really sat down and thought about it, a lot that played into my decision were the people around the building. The trainers, the equipment staff, my teammates, I enjoyed them for my four years, so as far as change, going somewhere else, I don’t feel like it was necessary.”Lee, Moncrief and second-year receivers Dede Westbrook and Keelan Cole will be counted on to stretch defenses and create extra running room for Leonard Fournette. Westbrook and Cole showed promise during the regular season Jacksonville Jaguars Customized Jerseys , but went mostly missing in the postseason.“They’re growing up,” Lee said. “They understand what they got to do this second year and how much we’re depending on them as far as getting their jobs done.”The same could be said for Moncrief, who had 152 receptions for 1,875 yards and 18 touchdowns in four years with the Colts. He missed 11 games the last two years because of shoulder and toe injuries.He’s healthy now and welcomes the stakes that come with signing a one-year contract. He feels it’s a safe bet.“They were just things that were holding me back,” he said. “Now, I’m finally healthy and I know what I’ve got in me and it’s on my shoulders and I’m ready to go.”131<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:Jacksonville Jaguars cheerleadersReinhold Matay-USA TODAY Sports | Reinhold Matay The busiest transactional day of the year included news of a new deal for a linebacker who, like Jaylon Smith of the Cowboys, had a knee issue keep him from getting a big payday in 2016.On Saturday, Jaguars linebacker Myles Jack got his big payday. And how.Here are the full details of a four-year extension signed Saturday by the player who has become, in many ways, the heart and soul of the Jacksonville defense.1. Signing bonus: $12 million.2. 2019 base salary: $1.313787 million, fully guaranteed.3. 2020 base salary: $12.75 million, fully guaranteed.4. 2021 base salary: $9.5 million, $7 million of which is guaranteed for injury at signing and which becomes fully guaranteed on the fifth day of the 2020 (not 2021) league year.5. 2022 base salary: $10.5 million.6. 2023 base salary: $11.25 million.7. Workout bonuses: $250,000 per year, from 2020 through 2023.8. Pro bowl Incentives: $125,000 per year Jacksonville Jaguars T-Shirts , from 2020 through 2023.9. 2023 escalator: Up to $400,000, based on Jack making the Pro Bowl and the Jaguars making the playoffs from 2019 through 2022, with $100,000 in 2023 escalators triggered each time that happens.The deal pays out $26.06 million in full guarantees at signing, which is second only to Jets linebacker C.J. Mosley among inside linebackers. Also, the full vesting of the 2021 guarantee in March of 2020 means that Jack either will have $33.06 million fully guaranteed within six months or he’ll get $26.06 million for one year.Throw in the extra $2.5 million in 2021 salary, and Jack is looking at, as a practical matter, $35.56 million in hand for the next three years. Or $33.06 million for two years or, again, $26.06 million for one year.The $57 million in new money ($14.25 million average) is the third highest among inside linebackers, and he gets $15.2 million over the first three years. The average at signing is $11.66 million per year.The deal also includes no per-game roster bonuses (unlike the vast majority of veteran deals), which means that nothing is tied to Jack’s ability to suit up and play on any or every given Sunday.For the Jaguars, signing Jack now frees up the franchise tag for defensive end Yannick Ngakoue in 2020, if they choose to do that either to keep him for another year or to accomplish the Dee Ford/Frank Clark-style tag and trade.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.