Fisch und Wirbellosenforum

Targeted five times against the Buccaneers

in Beckenvorstellung 31.10.2019 04:42
von zhangzk • 158 Beiträge

Yes http://www.falconsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kaleb-mcgary-jersey , it was just the first game of the preseason. But during this specific preseason, the Steelers are looking for pass-catchers who can help fill the void created by the departures of receiver Antonio Brown and running back Le'Veon Bell.On Friday night, second-year second-rounder James Washington stepped upWashington caught four passes for 84 yards and a touchdown. The scoring play came on a throw from former Oklahoma State teammate Mason Rudolph, who replaced starter Joshua Dobbs on an evening when veteran Ben Roethlisberger didn’t play.Washington made a nice adjustment to making a full-stride, leaping, lunging catch of a 44-yard pass from Dobbs. The touchdown catch happened thanks to a nifty adjustment at the sideline that showed impressive body control from Washington.As a rookie, Washington caught 16 passes for 217 yards and a touchdown in 14 games Kendall Sheffield Jersey , with six starts. This year, he could develop into a factor, given the ascension of 2017 second-rounder JuJu Smith-Schuster to the top of the depth chart and the scrum to fill out the rest of the spots. Patriots wide receiver Demaryius Thomas saw his first live game action Thursday night since tearing his Achilles tendon last year, and he felt great afterward.In fact, Thomas said he feels better now than before the injury.“I actually feel a lot better now,�? Thomas said, via the . “Before the injury, I was a little smaller. But I’m a little heavier http://www.falconsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-john-cominsky-jersey , a little stronger. The program we’ve been doing here has helped out a lot, so I feel great.”Thomas said he’s not worried about another injury and thinks he’s going to be a bit part of the Patriots’ offense this year.“I just go out and play. If I’m going to get hurt, I’m going to get hurt, but I’m going to be full speed getting hurt,�? Thomas said. “My Achilles is great. I’m going to do whatever I can to play my best ball. I’m not going to think about anything, I’m not going to have it in the back of my head, because usually when I have it in the back of my head, I don’t play my best. So Qadree Ollison Jersey , I’m just going to give my best, and if I get hurt, I just get hurt.”The Patriots lost a big target when Rob Gronkowski retired, but they’ve added Thomas, drafted first-round pick N'Keal Harry and had Josh Gordon return from suspension. If everyone is ready to go, Tom Brady will have plenty of options.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MamiNini
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1303 Themen und 2183 Beiträge.